Blog about our trip to Monterrey!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank God it's Friday!





No pictures today. Sorry. I wanted to get one of Jared but he wouldn't let me take one of him. He lost a tooth you see, and I thought it would be cool to put a picture of him on here. But he said no and well that was that. OK. I lied. I just remembered we got pictures of Jared's field trip yesterday so I am posting them. We don't have a scanner so I took pictures of them with my iphone. Quality isn't that great- taking a picture of a picture... I propped it up on my purse on the bed. Yahoo! I think the pictures are really cute and the big one with him and the little bunny is absolutely precious. That daycare has been so amazing. I am so glad we found a good place like that for them. We got really lucky with that.


Boys got up bright and early- gotta love that- and Eric got them ready and on to daycare. I was still drained from yesterday's heat so I stayed in bed a while longer. Besides, I didn't need to go to class- they were taking a test and I don't do those!


I did a lot of homework after school. Seemed to not realize that Sunday is the day my first assignment is due for this new class I am in and I hadn't done anything for it yet. Oops. So I did a lot of it this afternoon. I just have to do the discussion board and that will be it for this week. Whew! Eric washed the clothes and then we folded them and put them away. Probably the last time we will do that here - we can take home our dirty stuff and wash it there!


We have to get our essays written, questions answered and study for our history test Monday. There was so much stuff going on this week in that class. It really makes you think. My kids ask really good questions though and I am very impressed. The professor is so good with them and they are really rising to his challenge in that class. I think it is really making them feel very confident in themselves.


We went to eat at a new taco place (no, I am not tired of them yet!) and it was quite tasty. After that we went to the grocery store to get a few things for our last week. I can't believe it's almost over- these last 3 weeks have flown by. We got ice cream at the store- they have a little kiosk. Man it was good. Just simple vanilla in a cup but wow. Jared had it all over but he enjoyed his cone. Drew enjoyed sharing mine. He was asking for bites before we even had ours ordered! Little pig.


We are trying to find a camera battery so I can take pictures tomorrow. We leave at 10am for the Cola de Caballo waterfalls. From what mom said, Grandpa and Norma have been there too so I think that is pretty darn cool. We will be gone until about 5 and that is why I wanted to get homework done for the Lamar class... I HAVE to turn in that stuff- the stuff here is optional for me. Anyway. I plan on taking a lot of pictures.


So that is pretty much our day in a nutshell. It was a nice relaxing evening. Since yesterday was nuts and tomorrow and Sunday could be quite busy it was good to chill tonight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you know me, you know me.