Blog about our trip to Monterrey!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Everybody was kung fu fighting...

Today was quite low-key. I did not go to class and slept until 11:08. I just haven't slept well the past few nights and it finally caught up to me. I slept really hard for about 3 hours this morning and then was much better. Eric went to school though and he brought the boys to daycare.

This afternoon we picked up the kids and I asked about the field trip. Apparently it's not until this Friday. oops, minor detail! So he has something to look forward to this weekend as well. Eric really wanted to take Jared to see "Kung Fu Panda" in Spanish. He saw it with Kyle the day before we left for Monterrey. We had Claudia watch Drew and of course he didn't mind a bit that we left him for a couple of hours. We walked to the movies and had a good time. Their concessions are sooo much cheaper here- and good too! We had our choice of flavored popcorn and we had caramel. We had a large popcorn and 2 large drinks and candy for $9. Coolio. The movie was really cute and Jared was sooooo excited that we were going to see it. After dinner we picked up some KFC since we still don't have any food. We brought it back here and picked up Drew. I don't think he knew we were even gone. We ate and then watched some baseball on tv. Jared and Eric went to play catch and Drew and I went on the roof to look for buses. Of course! We went to the other side of the roof and he was "playing" with some of his new friends he met this weekend. Some kids from Texas State were there and he loved flirting with them as he opened and closed the door to the laundry room. The boys are in bed and quiet and that is much better than the past few days!

This is a much shorter post than the first one I wrote today! I hope you guys could see all the pictures in the Smilebox thingie I made!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you know me, you know me.