Blog about our trip to Monterrey!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A real snoozer


Well this is going to be short and sweet. The boys got up at 7 and then Eric got up at 7:30 and I went back to bed. I didn't wake up until 11:30. I thought Eric was joking but nope- it was that late. Wow. The boys had gone to the park to play catch and they bought some pan dulce. Drew took a nap and Jared watched some tv and of course I was oblivious to the world. I guess I was tired or something!
I don't even have any pictures to post from today. This awesome picture of me I took Friday. I was playing with my camera and the different settings it has. :)
The boys are supposed to be sleeping now but they aren't. Drew is leading the antics too. He has really grown up a lot. He talks all the time and more and more words make sense. My little baby is growing up. He loves sleeping in the same room as Jared. They both antagonize each other- I know that is hard to believe. Drives me crazy!
Eric went to school to write his essay for tomorrow. I tried writing mine and got about 2 sentences written between separating the boys from each other, keeping Drew from writing on the walls etc. Fun things like that. Laundry got done though and so everyone has nice clean clothes to start the week.
Eric had quite a challenge getting pizza for dinner. As it turned out we didn't have a phone card anymore and there is no phone here that accepts coins so he went and bought a card. Well it was for a cell phone. So he traded it with the guard here and that was great- except it was for long distance only and the pizza wasn't long distance. The guard let Eric use the phone from the fax machine. Yeah. So Eric ordered 4 pizzas and that was a little more than we needed but boy they were good. He ordered from Pizza Hut. Delicious!!!
After dinner Jared and Eric went to play catch again and I played with Drew. Eric called Dave to wish him a happy Father's Day. He also chose this time to share with his father that there was a "minor scrape" to the whole left side of Dave's van. This made Dave's day I am sure. :) Eric did that so Dave could fret like when Eric was a teenager. Course, Eric didn't wreck cars like I did when I was a teenager. ANYWAY! A very low-key day but after the month we have had, we really needed it!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you know me, you know me.