Blog about our trip to Monterrey!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A nice cool day

Click to play Playground

Well today is our last full day here. We will leave tomorrow afternoon and head back to Texas. Don't have a true itinerary yet- just know when we are leaving.

Today was another nice and overcast day. Man it waits until our last week to do this! I am feeling more human today so I was able to walk to school- took me awhile but we did it. Classes were fine- had our last test in history and then that was it. We didn't meet for the 2nd hour at all. So we went full-time in the first class- 2 hours with no break... and then the 2nd class was just the test and that was it. I think we are all pretty much fried. Our business teacher sent everyone the final so they could do it tonight. I think that was a really good idea because it was really hard for a lot of them.

I came home and took a nap. I still didn't really feel like eating anything much so I just took it easy. We picked up the boys a little early since it was a nice day and we decided to go back to Santa Lucia (riverwalk) and play on the playground. Since the sun wasn't out we felt it wouldn't scorch the skin off the kids and the playground toys wouldn't be too hot. Took a taxi and walked down to the playground. I took it easy but it was a nice walk. The kids played for a good while and it was a really nice day. There were a lot of other people there and Jared played with a couple of boys who looked to be close to his age. He went on a see-saw for the first time. Drew had a blast of course. We walked back down the riverwalk to a restaurant that is right on the water and we had dinner. Nothing crazy for me but it was good. Kids ate really well too and Eric chowed down.

Took a taxi back and then Eric and Jared went to play catch. Drew and I played here. Boys are in bed already. I guess it's time for me to go and start packing my junk up. Shouldn't take too long anyway! This time tomorrow we should be in Texas somewhere!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you know me, you know me.